Communication, a powerful tool
Communication is at the heart of business success, both in financial and human terms. A company that values effective communication practices invests in its success, profitability and the well-being of its employees. By valuing authentic communication and active listening, a company develops employees who are committed and devoted to the organization, their colleagues and their projects.
To communicate well, talking is not enough. By developing the art of storytelling, because stories have the power to leave a lasting impression, and the skill of active listening, because a conversation should never be a one-way street, anyone becomes capable of selling an idea, captivating an audience and weaving links by adapting to their audience.
During this guided work session, you will learn to :
- Identify what active listening is and put it into practice using mirroring and reformulation techniques.
- Adopt a posture and physical presence conducive to successful communication.
- Understand the power of stories as a communication lever in the professional world, to communicate a change or sell an idea.
- Develop your storytelling skills to inspire and engage your audience.
- Explore the role of non-verbal communication and physical posture.
- Practice delivering a message to embody it authentically and adapt it to your intention, audience or context.