An invitation to try the Factry
Are you an educational institution, a student association or an organization that brings together young people aged 16 to 30? Factry has the opportunity to develop workshops that will allow participants to open their minds to the important role of creativity in their career path. The cross-disciplinary skills developed become an incredible asset to complement any academic path, or simply to prepare the citizens of tomorrow.
Interested in offering creativity workshops to your youth?
According to the results of a survey conducted by the RBC Foundation with Pause participants following the training
- 95% of participants are confident in their problem-solving skills;
- 97% in their critical thinking skills
- 95% are confident in their collaboration skills;
- 89% in their communication skills.
A modern Quebec
In his report on the Quebec University of the future, Quebec’s chief scientist emphasizes the importance of interdisciplinarity and intersectorality. In short: “We must remove the obstacles to intersectoral collaborations and offer training in cross-cutting skills in order to develop individuals who are experts in creating intersectoral links…”.
The Factry campus is the place where young creative minds from all walks of life can meet and work collaboratively on specific projects.
Some organizations that have been bold enough to try the Factry experience include:
- Apathy is Boring
- Association des clubs d’entrepreneurs étudiants du Québec (ACEE)
- Association des étudiants en médecine de l’Université de Montréal
- Cégep Marie-Victorin
- Cégep du Vieux-Montréal
- Collège international Sainte-Anne (CiSA)
- Conseillers en Développement de la Main-d’oeuvre (CODEM)
- École d’été des doctorants de l’Université de Montréal
- École hôtelière de la Montérégie
- Jeune chambre de commerce de Montréal (JCCM)