Equip yourself to respond appropriately to change
Is your company undergoing major change? Change is more easily accepted when it is co-created with all the members involved. This work session based on adaptability is the best way to involve your team members in change. Adaptability is the key to ensuring that your teams remain open, responsive and effective in the face of new challenges and crisis management.
According to Accenture Digital, 93% of executives believe that their industry will undergo major changes in the next few years. Yet only 20% of them feel ready to face them.
Equip your teams to embrace change positively!
At the end of this guided work session, participants will be able to:
- Understand the nature of our resistance to change to better overcome it and move forward.
- Draw up effective action plans to avoid being intimidated by change.
- Develop emotional intelligence and resilience as an antidote to stress.
- Stimulate collective intelligence to find creative and proactive solutions to challenges.
- Learn to communicate and align their team to mobilize them for change.