Meet the Future : I don’t know what the future holds, but I will be ready !
We cannot talk about the future without including young people in the discussion
This year, Meet the Future offers the next generation the opportunity to follow a week of creativity training and meet entrepreneurs from various sectors. The goal? Learn to use your creativity to face uncertainty and question the future of the changing labor market.
Nothing less !
Factry, the first school in Canada dedicated to the development of creative skills, invites participants to step out of their comfort zone, explore their creative thinking and mix their ideas with those of the professionals.
On the menu: training to develop essential skills (creativity, critical thinking, problem solving, communication, co-creation), create collective value and interact with audacious professionals.
This training can take place in person or online.
A program free of charge
Meet the Future is a completely free training course with a value of $500.
Want to join the adventure?
Are you part of a student association, do you work in an organization bringing together young people who want to exercise their creative muscle or do you simply want more details? Contact us.
Made possible thanks to:
Meet the future is aimed at young people who:
- are passionate, curious and bold,
- have a critical mindset,
- have social awareness, a view on the world,
- wish to step out of their comfort zone and learn how to harness their creativity.
This experience fosters :
- creative discussions,
- the development of a creative thinking mindset,
- networking with professionals of different backgrounds,
- networking with other people of the next generation,
- discussions about economic issues,
- the ability to find concrete and innovative solutions.
All the details in this syllabus