Activate the creative power of your team to develop innovative solutions
This unique program is designed to help you develop the skills and confidence to transform your challenges into growth opportunities for you, your teams and your organization.
This course focuses on the development of creative posture and “soft skills” cited by the World Economic Forum as essential competencies for the ever-changing world of work.
It is through various practical workshops, exchanges and experiences that quality content (including various tools and methods) is delivered by professionals from all disciplines recognized in their fields.
At the end of the workshop, the participant will be able to:
- Understand what a creative posture is and why it is important as a leader;
- Become aware of and practice the qualities of a good creative leader: listening, empathy, authenticity, collaboration, intuition and boldness;
- Recognize the challenges of your team, develop approaches and means to help them grow and mobilize;
- Understand the creative process and how to deploy it within your organization;
- Make ideation sessions more effective with better questions and techniques;
- Experience the power of co-creation to solve your challenges;
- Identify and put in place the winning conditions to provoke and sustain change;
- Establish the major milestones of an action plan.
Factry is recognized by Revenu Québec as an educational institution (accreditation 18-04-4061) and is also approved by the Commission des Partenaires du marché du travail (accreditation 0059062).
Get the full program by downloading the syllabus!
Meet our team!
To live the experience to the fullest, this training will be led by workshop masters, coaches and special guests who blend disciplines and expertise brilliantly.
Carousel de mentors pour la formationAller à la section suivante
Founder, La voix des équipes
For the past 25 years, Chantal has been Media Director in an advertising agency, consultant in media strategies and lecturer at the University of Sherbrooke. Today as a certified coach, founder of La voix des équipes and coach at Factry, Chantal has been designing and facilitating collaborative workshops for several years. Chantal has made her vocation to help people and organizations find their voice.