A free program for professionals newcomers
Whatever your field of expertise, continue to build a career that matches your ambitions by developing the transversal skills that are most in demand in the Canadian job market of today and tomorrow. This program is offered in French only.
60 hours in total. Part of the training is given in person at Collège La Cité, in Ottawa to allow for networking, and part is given online. 30 seats are available per cohort and the training is conducted in French.
January 24 to February 24, 2024:
- Wednesday, January 24, 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm: Introductory program activity (online)
- Saturday, January 27, 10 am to 5 pm (in person)
- Wednesday, January 31, 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm (online)
- Saturday, February 3, 10 am to 5 pm (in person)
- Wednesday, February 7, 6:30pm to 9:30pm (online)
- Saturday, February 10, 10am to 5pm (in person)
- Wednesday, February 14, 6:30pm to 9:30pm (online)
- Saturday, February 24, 10am to 5pm (in person)
- Wednesday, February 28, 6:30pm to 9:30pm (online)
- Saturday, March 2, 10am to 5pm (in person)
Carousel de citationsAller à la section suivante
" So many emotions, achievements, moments of vulnerability and experiential learning! I am very happy to be part of the first Creative Canada cohort with the Factry! "
" Arriving in a new country, understanding the codes, making new contacts, is a long process. This program helps you save a lot of time. It allows you to get the necessary skills to navigate more easily. "